Court Ordered Drug, Alcohol and DNA Testing Programs
Drug testing, alcohol testing, and DNA testing are often used by the courts to determine guidance in such cases as:
- Judgments in divorces
- Determine custody of children
- Screen applicants for guardianship in adoption and foster care situations
- Monitor DUI offenders
- Follow domestic violence cases
- Settle visitation rights
- And to guide many other very important legal, social and family cases
The types of tests most ordered by the court:
- Hair drug testing- which provides a historical record of substance use.
- Urine screening & saliva testing- which provides a recent window of drug use.
- DNA tests (a legal paternity test)- which can determine maternity or paternity of any child in custody or family disputes.