Federal DOT Post Accident Testing
Our nationwide labs are full-service Third Party Administrator (TPA) drug & alcohol DOT testing facilities.
ARCpoint Labs offers emergency, on site, post-accident testing programs.
ARCpoint Labs offers emergency and post-accident testing programs that are completely DOT compliant, even for non-DOT regulated clients.
We work with a national collection site network that includes extended hours, emergency room collections, and mobile collectors.
We have 24 hour emergency on-site/ mobile services to assist with:
- Breath Alcohol Testing certification
- Breath Alcohol Test training
- DOT compliance training
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- On-site / mobile collection service
Please contact your local office for more information
Drug and Alcohol Statistics:
- 60% of adults know someone who has gone to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Employees who use drugs are 3.6 times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident and 5 times as likely to file a worker's compensation claim as their non-using coworkers.
- 75% of cocaine addicts use their drugs on the job and 44% sell some to coworkers.
ARCpoint Labs provides a complete line of testing services and programs to help minimize accidents and keep your business operating drug & alcohol free!
We serve customers at our nationwide labs and on-site at their business locations.