Dog DNA Testing
Mixed Breed DNA Testing for Puppies & Adult Dogs from our lab are easy and results are fast!
Discover your dog's exact breed mix with a dog DNA test.
The canine DNA test collection is identical to that of a human DNA test collection, and simply involves swabbing the inside of the dog's cheek for about 30 seconds. The K-9's DNA test sample can be collected at our ARCpoint Labs location with our doggy DNA test kits. The DNA matching compares the collected sample against specimens collected from 108 different dog breeds.
Why is it important to know your dog's true breed?
- Veterinarians are more successful when they can factor breed-related health issues and risk factors into a diagnosis. This can be done with accurate canine breed DNA testing
- As different doggy breeds have different behaviors and instincts, the training process can be greatly accelerated by knowing exactly what kind of dog is being trained.
- Military transfers will require a canine heritage test if you are living on base.
Find Out Your Dog's Breed For Better Health:
What is my dog's breed and where does it originate from?
- American breed
- European breed
- French breed
- Asian breed
- We test for hundreds of dog breeds from all over the world!
Process & Doggy DNA Breed Certification
Results are returned in 2-4 weeks.
- A certificate is issued that includes the dog's name and breed composition analysis (primary, secondary, and other breeds).
- An uploaded photo can also be included at no additional charge.